Tuesday, May 5, 2015

See What Fashion Bloggers Are Wearing This Summer



Here are some of the latest outfits from my favorite fashion blogs. This summer I'm noticing a few trends that I am so excited about! 


1. Romantic 


Some of these looks have such a fairytale glow about them.
Gal Meets Glam
There is so much romance to Free People dresses. Mary looks gorgeous and comfy. I also like how these romantic dresses are lose fitting. Summer means heat. A lightweight dress is essential. 
Happily Grey
Southern Curls & Pearls
Southern Curls & Pearls
The romantic look isn't exclusive to dresses, there are tops too! I love Alyson's Chicwash top and Tory Burch accessories. 
Sequins and Things
Stylish Petite
This dress is a little more slim-fitted but it's still so romantic. It almost has a vintage look.
Extra Petite

2. Layers


I love how Wendy wears a vest over a sleeveless ruffled top! 
Wendy's Lookbook
Hello Fashion

3. Dainty Necklaces


I'm also seeing a lot of small necklaces. Give your look a romantic touch by adding only a subtle, pretty necklace. 
Barefoot Blonde
Polished and Pink

4. Tie-Dye Dresses


Ok, Aimee's dress isn't tie-dyed, but somehow it fits. It's gorgeous! It reminds me of the "what dreams are made of" dress claims that I'm seeing on Facebook. (Can't say that without singing the Lizzy McGuire song.)
Song of Style
Polished and Pink
This look from Sara Libby is from last year. But it's so perfect!

Sara Libby

5. Scallops


I don't know if scalloped hems are new or I'm just now noticing them. I love them! 
McKenna Bleu
Sequins and Things
Chic Street Style
Lace and Locks

6. Black Lace


Here are looks that have lots of black lace. Which surprised me because black isn't usually a summer color.
Lace and Locks



A Spoonful of Style

Song of Style

7. Gladiator Sandals


I don't know if they went out of style and came back, but i was surprised to see them. 
Glam and Glitter
Style Scrapbook
Don't forget to shop with imyne

Thanks for reading! How iMyne works: Most people are missing out on savings when shopping online. For every dollar spent, there is unclaimed cash back left on the table. Many of the retailers you know and love offer money back for online purchases. iMyne redistributes these savings back to its members and their favorite charitable causes.

No comments:

Post a Comment