Monday, March 9, 2015

Work Week Inspiration | Polished and Pink

While creating these "Appreciation" posts I have found the most adorable fashion blogs! One of my favorites is called Polished and Pink. Whitney is stylish and gorgeous! Her blog makes me excited to graduate and have a career. 

Here are some of my favorite office OOTD! (Outfits of The Day) 


1. Pink + Layers My favorite color is pink. Always has been! 

Sweater: J. Crew
Blouse: J. Crew
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Go Jane
Purse: Daily Look 

I did not realize how much I love Old Navy until this past weekend. Their style is so simple and comfortable. Yet still chic and professional. 


























2. Fall Essentials I love these kinds of dresses. For my 4'11'' figure nothing is better. And they are comfortable because they are not tight. 

Dress: Old Navy
Belt: Target
Scarf: Leopard + Latte 
Boots: Go Jane
Purse: F21

Big scarfs are my big reason to love cool weather. I knit. So every year I try to have a new unique scarf to wear thru the winter. Last year it was Arm Knit. This year it was cabled. 
























3. Fall Work Look This look inspired this whole blog post. How chic! 

Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Target 
Tights: Target
Heels: Go Jane
Purse: Daily Look
Necklaces: F21

She looks like a million bucks. But she shopped at stores that I would shop at. 

























4. Easy Chic Work Look I love this classic yet serious look. Gorgeous!


Details below in the "BUY IT" section!
































5. Is it Spring Yet?  Yes! It's spring and I literally have to wear this. 

This JCrew sweater is just too perfect. 


Details below in the "BUY IT" section!






























6. Mix and Match in The Office - I love the pattern mash-up! Wearing this shows off a professional side, and your creative side. 

To be honest. I'd probably skip the tights. I love the bold look! But the tights might be a little too bold for me. IDK. I guess I would have to try it on to be sure

Details below in the "BUY IT" section!


Since you are shopping anyways you might as well have iMyne on because, even though each purchase doesn't seem like a lot, the cash builds up fast! Learn More.


                                               Price     Cash Back
Dress: Lord and Taylor         $51.20  |  $1.28
Shirt: JCPenny                      $19.99 |  $0.29
Heels: Forever 21                 $24.90  |  $0.87
Purse: Neiman Marcus       $125.00  |  $5.00
Watch: Nordstrom              $250.00  |  $3.75

 Total Before Tax:              $471.09     $11.19

Cash earned: up to $11.19 

*So, I'm thinking this would be easier to do on s spreadsheet. But here is my first cash back calculation! Why is math so much easier when I'm shopping?






                                              Price   Cash Back
Shirt: Forever 21                 $19.90  |  $0.69
Skirt (cute option)The Limited  $29.99  |  $0.29
Tights: Forever 21                 $8.90  |  $0.31
Heels (cute option)Forever 2    $27.90  |  $0.97
Belt: Target                          $16.99  |  $0.59
Purse: Saks Fifth Avenue  $264.00  |  $7.92
 Total before tax:               $367.68  | $10.77

Necklace: JCrew (no cash back)
Watch: Lulus (no cash back)

Cash earned: up to $10.77 

*I'm happy to announce that when you look at the purse on Saks Fifth Aceneue. The photo moves! Video/animation is the future of the internet y'all.  





                                            Price       Cash Back
Skirt: Express                   $69.90     |      $1.74
Heels: DSW                     $49.94      |      $1.99 
Purse: Zappos                 $448.00    |     $22.40
 Total Before Tax:             $567.84          $26.13

Sweater: Jcrew Factory (no cash back)
Necklace: Jcrew Factory (no cash back)

Cashed earned: up to $26.13 


*Sorry I wasn't able to find the coat! I'm so sad. And JCrew doesn't have iMyne. There weren't any good substitutes. It's just too perfect a sweater! 











Thanks for reading! Follow me on social mediaHow iMyne worksMost people are missing out on savings when shopping online. For every dollar spent, there is unclaimed cash back left on the table. Many of the retailers you know and love offer money back for online purchases. iMyne redistributes these savings back to its members and their favorite charitable causes.


No comments:

Post a Comment